~Registration for the 2019-20 Season begins May 1st!~
Drop by the office Monday through Thursday between 4:30 and 8pm or Saturday between 10am and 1pm starting May 1st to register!
Limited space available.
Preschool programs - for the 3 - 5 year old student.
They participate in a class once a week, it is an introductory to dance program, which rotates weekly on a thee week rotation:
* Week One Ballet
* Week Two Jazz
* Week Three Tap
The program starts in September and is completed by the middle of June. The students participate in a Christmas show mid December at the Myer Horowitz Theatre at the U of A and as well a year end show performance mid June.
* Saturday 10:00-10:30am (for 3 year olds) $50.00 per month
* Saturday 10:30 -11:15 (for 4 year olds) $55.00 per month
* Saturday 11:15 -12:00 (for 5 year olds) $55.00 per month
* Tuesday (4:45-5:30)/Wednesday(5:30-6:15)/Thursday(4:45-5:30) classes offered for
the 3 - 5 year olds $55.00 per month
* Wednesday 12:45-1:30pm (for 4 - 5 year olds) $55.00 per month
* Wednesday 9:30 - 10:15 (for 4 - 5 year olds) $55.00 per month
* Wednesday 10:15 - 11:00 (for 3 - 5 year olds) $55.00 per month
Tap/Jazz Combination Program
This is a program for students ages 6 - 11 years who would like to participate in different dance disciplines for the first time or for the non-competitive dancer. The students in the Tap/Jazz Combination Program participate in a class once a week, one hour long consisting of 1/2 hour tap/1/2 hour jazz.
* Evening or weekend classes available $65.00 per month
This is a program for the students ages 6 years and over. Casey's follows the R.A.D. syallabus for the ballet program. Our highly accredited ballet staff provide the best technical training and at the same time instill the love of dance.
* For the first year pre-primary/primary ballet student they come to a class once a week, 45 minutes long and the cost is $55.00 per month.
* Grade 1 and 2 ballet students, one hour class once a week, and the cost is $60.00 per month.
* For the higher grade levels and more advanced students please contact the office at 463-2105.
Tap/Jazz Competitive Program
For the 6 - 8 year old student who wishes to be competitive and are just starting in this area they participate in a 1 1/2 hour class a week ( 45 min. jazz/ 45 min. tap). These students participate in the Alberta Dance Festival (mid May) with the cost being $90.00 per month.
This is a program for the dancer who wishes to focus more on their dancing in a competitive capacity with longer dance classes and attend more than once a week. For more details on the program and pricing please contact the office at 463-2105.
For the student ages 7 years and over. The students compete in the Alberta Dance Festival mid-May and perform in our year-end show performances mid June. Classes once a week, 45 minutes a week and the cost is $55.00 per month.